About Us

I am married to my wonderful husband of 22 years. We have two wonderful children, Colton (19) & Whitney (17 1/2). Mark works full time for Ahlstrom Filtration in Taylorville & I run a full time daycare in our home. Check back for updates on our family!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Andy & Kathy


This is my brother, Andy & his wife, Kathy. They live in Windsor, IL. They are trying to sell their house in Windsor so they can move to Mattoon. Andy works over towards Mattoon & both their kids live in Mattoon so they could be closer to their family. Their kids are Gerold & Andrea. Gerold has proposed to his fiance & they are planning a marriage. Andrea is married to Chris Morrisson.

2 comments:

The Cutler Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cutler Family said...

I can't believe how much you and your brother look alike! I would guess you guys as twins! Amazing.

You're doing a great job on the blog! Keep it up! I love seeing it!!!