About Us

I am married to my wonderful husband of 22 years. We have two wonderful children, Colton (19) & Whitney (17 1/2). Mark works full time for Ahlstrom Filtration in Taylorville & I run a full time daycare in our home. Check back for updates on our family!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Mom


Here's a pic of my mom. This pic was taken at her surprise birthday party. She lives in Trowbridge, IL. She is in the process of selling her house & hoping to move to Pana. My Great Aunt Helen will also be moving with her as mom helps to take care of her. I can hardly wait for my mom to move here. I wish we could have been living in the same town 20 years ago. We've missed doing so much together with Mark working such long, odd hours & Mom living over that way. Oh well, now we can be together & take care of each other!

No comments: